I have heard a lot of fake HRS Alloys available in market.
Here's how to check genuine HR alloys (Hijoin Racing / Taiwan) alloy wheels as fake HR alloy wheels are now common all over India, not limited to Delhi or North India.
- Coding (Model no) for HR alloy wheels is H , plus a three digit number (H 126 , H 253 , H 346 , H 411 ............etc)[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- All Hijoin alloy wheels will have model no. embossed on the inner area of alloy wheel (usually on the backside of the spokes).[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- Hijoin introduces new catalog every year (Latest one is 2010 - 2011) which has listing of all of their models. Model no. on the inner area of alloy wheel can be cross checked from the latest HR catalog or on website http://www.alloywheelsindia.com ( under the section - OUR PRODUCTS ) .[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- Packaging for HR alloy wheels is in either brown or white cartons with HRS ,Hijoin wheel printed on the carton.[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- Carton will have a printed sticker with specification of the alloy wheel it contains (Model no, PCD, holes, ET & finish)[/*:m:2i65ruov]
Further to that & in order to tackle duplicate HR alloy wheels, http://www.alloywheelsindia.com have taken some steps & these changes will be introduced in the near future, I have enclosed a picture demonstrating the same.
Most of the new molds of Hijoin alloy wheels will have HRS embossed on the face of the alloy wheel.
- We have introduced new packaging with new improved (engraved) HRS caps.[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- All HRS alloy wheels will have a HRS (Taiwan) badge on alloy wheel.[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- HRS alloy wheel will include air nozzle with "H" on it[/*:m:2i65ruov]
- HRS carton will be packed with HRS printed tape. [/*:m:2i65ruov]
As shared by Gautam - ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
Sai Mag Wheels
For any queries, pls contact:
SAI MAG WHEELS